I call it "Love Poem"

art by Raffaella Parlongo (@elle_pi__)

I love you

I love you like earth keeps growing the stems of life even after the countless death

I love you like the way trees intertwined to each other and still growing side by side giving life for their surroundings

I love you like the depth of ocean that are mysteriously living in total blind, where no glimpse of sun ray can come in

I love you it feels like it's the massive migration of butterflies inside my body and is ready to tear me apart

I love you like it was the craziest thing on universe to have the burgeoning explosion in my system by just thinking about your single touch at the tip of my finger

I love you as I hate the phrase "I love you" running down to my throat down to my veins because I knew exactly my past self would punch me in the face for having someone to love

I love you despite tons of doubts, piles of confusions, countless nights crawling on bed thinking that "God, is this the time that I finally choose the right thing?"

I love you despite that I know that love truly is bitter than my morning double shot before meeting, bitter than a rotten apple at the fridge, bitter than any childhood fear

I love you despite of the fact that we are sometimes swallow more than we could chew yet proceed to give another bite, over and over again

I love you it piqued me by how you took pain of off me like it was yours to lift

I love you it bites me when you're there being white knight when I constantly feed the monsters inside me

I love you it endears me to see your pure, God-best-craft hazel eyes like it was supposed to be a jungle for its complexion and beauty

I love you to the fact that there are no friction better than your kiss, no affection better than your hug, no sense truer than your finger skins feel in my cheek when I have my tears

I love you I desire to get out from the bottom of the ocean where I am trapped and dive another depth of YOUR ocean just to know you a bit more

I love you I'm ready to see the monsters you've been fed all these times and hug you tight up to your tiniest, most invisible vulnerabilities

I love you that it was nearly impossible for me to acknowledge that we're falling for each other's anger, loath, envy, pride, all the ugliest side and yet still carry on

I love you like I despise the fact that I'm leaving my idealities and chances behind so that I could start a new bucket list where I'll make you my favorite pasta recipe on Sunday morning someday

I love you for all the things I couldn't mention,

for all the songs that I couldn't sing,

for all the words I couldn't write,

and for all the times I'm afraid to look back in your eyes.

Comments

Popular Posts