You Did Good Today

pixabay.com

I've promised you that years later life wouldn't be as hard as this. You will soon find out who you are, what are you stands for, a goal, a collective goals, you will actually conquered every whisper in your heart telling "you can't do this". You will developed into one entity whose soul standing in front strongly facing strokes of wild waves and hurdling wind. You are indestructible. And let me make it up for you now.

Friendship has a dynamic timeline, you will soon understand about loss and loyalty. Not in a long time you will be around the right people who knows you well and willing to share part of their life to you. And in that time you wouldn't have to worry whether they like you or not, or obliged to make everyone likes you. You will be honest to yourself and let me make it up for you now.

Love will find a way, you have to be opened up what is deserved to have your trust, and you gotta believe that someday it will come to you. When that day is coming, it feels like air is coming to your ears and said "yes, you found the right one" and there you won't be crippling so hard to defend your wall anymore. But for now, let me make it up for you now.

By what I have now, a limitation I'm bearing in my hand, please let me make it up for you a proper body and mind to live in that day. As long as you pat myself on the back and tell me "you did good today"

Comments

Popular Posts