How to Deal with Internet Dumbass

Internet, something that so helping, so fun, so bore-killer, yet...Dumbasses are everywhere.
Yeah, lately I had been arguing with one of them and nothing can make me feel more sorry about my valuable second has lost for arguing with that person, the valuable second I could spend to make some midnight snack T^T *sobs*
Believe me, baby. dealing with those creature is a waste of time. Yes I know, somehow we can't hold that butthurt, but that's the key. Here's the thing I can spell out.

Common internet dumbasses are separated into these:
1. Insane Problematic Haters
This is the usual things that I can see. Mostly that hates are dedicated for a certain actor/actress/singer etc. Some haters are very very reasonable (I like these types, but unfortunately it's just few), some other is just a douche who praise their idol and think there is nothing better than what they love so they just hating everything but their idol. Yes somehow you can't stand watching your idol being mocked by this type of haters but dear, don't overheating and saying dirty things.
My advice to face this: give that haters only one comeback (e.g. "it's good you have new hobby spreading a gossip instead of your legs"), or any one comeback that can make that haters very very pissed off. after that, just grab a popcorn and hear some good music and go on with your life when that haters (maybe) insulting you over and over. Just don't easily get mad and reply that douche. Seeing someone pissed off is a show. The positive thing is you can curse them to death.

2. Attention Seeker 
Basically, all internet dumbass is attention seeker. But I referring this to the people who always doing and saying something very dumb and gracefully post it on internet to get your attention like for example: Someone who purposely edit their photos with really really bad edit, someone who radically mention about some religion or a community, someone who always take a fight in every useless internet argument.
All these people will do anything to make you and everyone else angry and eager to reply those stupid post. Some of them are dirty, they will keep talking and not replying everyone's reply and make you keep replying their things so that they have a chance to make your account suspended. Every social medias workers will think that you're the one whose spamming them. It makes your account threatened.
My advice to face this: I believe many people fall into their trap. So instead of replying their useless post, ask everyone to Report them as a spam. It sometimes doesn't work to gather someone and block them in exact same time, But if you report that this account is posting something abusive, more than annoying, that account will be suspended immediately. And still, hold your butthurt comment.

3. Never-Disagree Stupid Debater
This type is basically your hater. They are someone who always replying your post and never disagree with you and always find a way to make you pissed off by saying some insulting comments or dirty sayings even when you think you do no wrong (This is the type I've dealt with lately and I really had no idea who it was). Yes, I can't hold my eager to punch that made-of-shit-creature so I replied him and I regretted it. Honey, what I learned from here is smart people don't argue, they discuss. At first I was bringing this to a discussion but I don't know why that brat keep talking shit and make me waste my time. And I don't want you all to care of them like I was.
My advice to face this: Reply some argue, like..two or three, then block them. It's likely the same as my advice in Problematic Haters type. But really, when you argue, do it with style. Don't lost your style because of that tiny crackable bug. Try to calmly argue and add some emoji ':)' because in my opinion, that emoji is an ultimate insult lol. When you block them, maybe they will keep mention you over and over. And that will make their account threatened to be suspended. Meanwhile it happens, curse them to death:3

I don't know if my advice is really helping or not, but hey! It's just an opinion, you can try or you can correct it, But don't spread hate!;) Gbye!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts